The Sonicprep™ Recipes
Examples of Sonicprep™ applications:
- Stable homogenizations: create suspensions of liquids that don’t normally mix without the use of an emulsifying agent.
- Age liquors with wood chips in less than 2 minutes with a flavor effect that would usually take 2 years.
- Degas and homogenize wine. Wines treated for 60 seconds will have a balanced mouth feel.
- Infusions and extractions: volatile aromas of fresh herbs and spices can be quickly infused into liquids.
- Intensify fruit or vegetable pulp for sauces and purées by cell disruption.
- Tenderizing and marinating meat.
- Intensify stocks. Apply the Sonicprep™ to shrimp stock and achieve intense flavors without overcooking delicate proteins.