By PolyScience Culinary Smoking Gun Smoking Gun
June 23, 2015
1 Lime, cut in half
1/2 oz Agave nectar
1.5 oz Reposado tequila
1 oz Grand Marnier
1/2 oz Orange juice
1/2 oz Lime juice
1/4 oz Cassis liqueur
1. Crush half of a lime with the agave nectar in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
2. Fill the shaker with ice and add the remaining ingredients.
3. Fill the shaker with a dense smoke using the PolyScience Smoking Gun ® and trap the smoke in the shaker.
4. Shake the cocktail until it is properly chilled. The agitation will help to infuse the cocktail with the smoke.
5. Pour the cocktail into appropriate glassware and float the Cassis on top.
6. To present the drink, place an appropriately sized cloche filled with smoke on top and serve.
Courtesy of Cyrano’s Farm Kitchen
Your review ...
All fields are required to submit a review.